Its Here! A new Kind of 360™
Inscape Publishing has just announced the release of 363™ for Leaders. It is a new kind of 360 feedback that combines the best of 360’s with the simplicity and power of DiSC®.
Compared to other 360's - 363™ for Leaders is more:
- Includes balanced constructive feedback, using “CommentSmart™” - Inscape’s proprietary selectable comments feature
- Detailed but easy to understand
- Simple clear visuals tell the story at a glance
- Provides three strategies for improving leadership effectiveness
- Tightly focused
- Prioritized by raters
- Strategies based on DiSC® style
- Interpretative report uses narrative to give context and meaning to your data
- Uses knowledge of your DiSC style to keep the feedback relevant
- CommentSmart™ selectable comments add a personal touch without distracting from the feedback
The result: A 360 experience that is more productive and satisfying.
For many, 360 was a frustrating experience. At best open-ended comments could be a frustrating experience. Often open-ended comments can be unfocused and unhelpful. Sometime they can be a way to anonymously take a jab at a colleague.
It is easier to understand and use: 363™ for Leaders combines clear visuals and a conversational narrative style to interpret and explain the data – making the report easy to understand and use.
With the “CommentSmart™” feature, raters can give focused, balance and constructive feedback. This time-saving option allows raters to expand on their rating by choosing from a list of highly tested comments
Finally the “Now what” question is answered! 363™ for Leaders answers that question by giving leaders their next steps, with three things they can focus on now. These are strategies to improve their leadership effectiveness that can be put into effect immediately.
Everything DiSC® 363™ for Leaders
1. The Profile
- 22+ pages all about the leader
- All-new research-validated model
- Intuitive, easy-to-read visuals
- Rich cuts of data and feedback breakdowns
- Comprehensive listing of rater comments
- Three strategies for imporiving effectiveness
Raters are broken into 4 groups
- Direct Reports
Leaders can have an unlimited number of raters, but the minimums are as shown in the diagram.
CommentSmart™ saves time and reduces stress. The innovative selectable comments feature, allows raters to choose from highly tested, behavior-focused comments to give more richness, context, and depth to their feedback – without the potential for snide remarks.
4. Workflow Resources
A variety of resources are available to help you get 363™ for Leaders up and running in your organization – all at no extra charge. All of the resources were designed to help you easily navigate the five program phases: Set-up, Communication, Assessment, Coaching, and Wrap-up.
As an introduction to Everything DiSC® 363™ for Leaders, Norquest Associates will offer one free trial for each unique organization, (identified by email), that would like to evaluate the program. Probably the best leader for this trial offer is the top decision maker, but that is up to each organization. This offer is worth in excess of US$150.
Norquest Associates will work with you through the process to ensure that the experience goes well. For further information please contact us by clicking hereor by email to email@example.com
Return to top